Recently, Cisco has released security updates for vulnerabilities affecting Industrial Network Director (IND), Modeling Labs, StarOS Software, and BroadbandWorks Network Server.
A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
3.0 Affected Products
- Industrial Network Director (IND)
- Modeling Labs
- StarOS Software
- BroadbandWorks Network Server.
MyCERT encourages users and administrators to review the following advisories and apply the necessary updates.
- Industrial Network Director cisco-sa-ind-CAeLFk6V : https://sec.cloudapps.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-ind-CAeLFk6V
- Modeling Labs cisco-sa-cml-auth-bypass-4fUCCeG5 : https://sec.cloudapps.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-cml-auth-bypass-4fUCCeG5
- IOS and IOS XE cisco-sa-20170629-snmp : https://sec.cloudapps.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20170629-snmp
- StarOS cisco-sa-staros-ssh-privesc-BmWeJC3h : https://sec.cloudapps.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-staros-ssh-privesc-BmWeJC3h
- BroadWorks Network Server cisco-sa-bw-tcp-dos-KEdJCxLs : https://sec.cloudapps.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-bw-tcp-dos-KEdJCxLs
For updates addressing lower severity vulnerabilities, see the Cisco Security Advisories page.
Generally, MyCERT advises the users of this devices to be updated with the latest security announcements by the vendor and follow best practice security policies to determine which updates should be applied.
For further enquiries, please contact MyCERT through the following channels:
Phone: 1-300-88-2999 (monitored during business hours)
Mobile: +60 19 2665850 (24x7 call incident reporting)
Business Hours: Mon - Fri 09:00 -18:00 MYT