Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in iOS devices.
Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could potentially allow a remote attacker to take control of the affected system.
3.0 Affected System and devices
iOS Devices that support iOS 12 with iOS 12.2.x installed
- iPhone 5S and later
- iPhone SE
- iPad 5th generation and later
- iPad Mini 2 and later
- iPod Touch 6th generation
We encourage users and administrators to review the Apple security updates website and apply the necessary updates:
- Apple security updates: https://support.apple.com/en-my/HT201222
- About the security content of iOS 12.3: https://support.apple.com/en-my/HT210118
To update your iOS devices, please refer:
- Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/en-my/HT204204
Generally, MyCERT advises the users of this devices to be updated with the latest security announcements by the vendor and follow best practice security policies to determine which updates should be applied.
For further enquiries, please contact MyCERT through the following channels:
E-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]
Phone: 1-300-88-2999 (monitored during business hours)
Fax: +603 89453442
Mobile: +60 19 2665850 (24x7 call incident reporting)
SMS: CYBER999 REPORT EMAIL COMPLAINT to 15888
Business Hours: Mon - Fri 09:00 -18:00 MYT
Cyber999 Mobile Apps: IOS Users or Android Users